Friday, December 11, 2009

Reveiwed By You

Hey guys,

Check out what Orang0 said in this week’s reviewed by you:I am going to get the Coins for Change Igloo Item and pop it in my igloo. Then, I will host a contest with my friends, and we will see who can donate the most coins! Fun to earn, and fun to give! I will run around Club Penguin, ringing my bell, wearing my scarf and treasured green turtleneck! To top it off, I will find Rockhopper, I will do a jolly dance with him!


Here is some more:

You'll be able to get the Coins For Change igloo items aboard the Migrator tomorrow - and with a new furniture catalog also coming out tomorrow, an igloo party could be an awesome way to start the Coins For Change celebrations. This week, we want to know how you'll be decorating your igloo for the season. Give us your decorating tips!

Cool eh??

~Carpen3

1 comment:

Hi and welcome Please comment

~Carpen3